Saturday, June 20, 2009

We love cousins!!

Erin, Dave, and their three cute kids were visiting from Florida and we had so much fun!!! We did lots of fun things but of course I only caught a few pictures, so here you go!! I caught these two ready and waiting at the door to go to Grandma's. Are they not so cute?



Griffin loved having a buddy that would just go sit on the fourwheelers with him. Carson was a perfect match for him this week!!






Brennen is our breakdancing cowboy. He's getting there and Griffin is trying to keep up with his moves!! nice try buddy!

We had lots of dancing going on during our camping trip. Elise and Brennen loved doing the Mackarena. Nigel and Mary need to watch for them.




Of course Garrett found the mud puddle that was clear up the road. We can't take an eye off this one. Brielle is so stinkin cute, but I told Drew not to get any big ideas!




Grandpa was the good sport taking Griffin for rides this weekend.

6 comments:

Emily said...

I cannot believe how blonde Garrett is...so cute. We miss you guys!!!!

Aaron/Kami said...

I love all your cute pictures! You guys are campaholics and I am jealous of your trailer!!! :) Holy cow I can't believe how big Elise is!!! She is a doll!

bkpoulsen said...

Those are some cute little buggers! I hope all is going well with the Fam. Tell Drewby to come up to SLC for general Priesthood this year so we can hit up La Frontera together!

Cami said...

Hey it's Cami! it was fun to see you and your family over the 4th! I remembered that website for the blog books we talked about...
it is: www.blurb.com
it takes you step by step and it looks kind of easy but I think I'll be making one myself soon so I can tell you how easy it really is! ha
well hope you are doing well, keep in touch!

The Christians said...

Hey Lynne, Your blog makes me so excited for Jason to finish school. I miss mountainsm, camping and all that great stuff. Hope to talk to you soon.

Stephanie said...

The kids are super cute! I can't believe how big they are gettigng!