Friday, May 29, 2009

Memorial Day camping trip!!

This ended up being a very wet but very fun weekend. It was nice having Garrett a little bit older, no rocks, sticks, cow-pies, or odd things in his mouth!!!! We couldn't keep either of our boys off the wheelers, we knew right where to find them whenever they were missing !! Here are a bunch of fun pictures that caught just a few of the things going on!!






























These guys are off to a very tough but gorgeous hike. They all agreed that it was worth it for the views!My boys, me and a couple others stayed back to be entertained by Ellie's dancing and Marley taking my boys for rides on her fourwheeler.



















Griffin had quite the time with some sillystring!!































We may as well have all jumped in the lake! It would not stop raining! It made it worth it when I actually caught a bird! strange huh?








2 comments:

The Christians said...

fun pics! Looks like a great time.

Aaron/Kami said...

Cute pics! I can't believe how big all your nieces and nephews are getting. I had to figure out who some of them were! :)